It's been too long since my last post. My original intention was to post weekly, if not more, but my "Shea" time while Callyn sleeps is getting more and more precious and blogging hasn't been on the top of the list. I will try to get better at this. So here's an update on what we've been up to:
Last week Callyn turned 1 month old (4 weeks) and we took her to the doctor for her check-up.
- Weight: 9 lb 13 oz (71%)
- Length; 22 1/2 inches (94%)
- Head: 38 (77%)
She is getting to be quite the chubby baby. She definitely has Cory's body type, not mine. The doctor visit was torture for Cory & I because we both managed to get a 24 hr stomach bug. We spent all of last Monday puking and sleeping. Luckily, Callyn didn't get anything. She did, however, come down with an eye infection from a blocked tear-duct in her right eye on Saturday, so she has officially had her first (of many I'm sure) illnesses.
On Tuesday last week, Cory left for Dalian. It was really sad for him to say goodbye to Callyn. I'm now planning on taking a little extra time off work so I can go out there in April (hopefully her birth certificate comes soon so we can start the process for a passport and visa).
Here are a few pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment