Tuesday, September 6, 2011

7 Months Old





Once again, I've been horrible at keeping up with this blog. Callyn turned 7 months old on Aug 31st and is really starting to become a big girl. She's well over 20 lbs (my guess is 22 lbs) and is in 18 and 24 month old clothes. She's learned how to sit up by herself and loves feeding herself cheerios, puffs, and anything else that she can get into her mouth. She has her first two teeth in (bottom ones) and it won't be long until more pop up. Meals have become extraordinarily messy. Sometimes I feel like we get food everywhere but in her mouth. She's smiling and laughing alot and is beginning to recognize her name. She gestures "bye bye" (though I'm not convinced she actually knows this yet!). She also understands the word "up". Whenever I say "up" she lifts her hands up and dives into my arms. She's still the best sleeper in the world. She takes long morning naps and then a few afternoon "cat naps". She goes to sleep around 7:30 every night and is better than an alarm clock...waking up at 5:45 AM every morning! Here are so recent pics:

No comments:

Post a Comment