Saturday, February 5, 2011

Big Sister - Sedona

During most of my pregnancy I worried about how Sedona would react to her new sister. I wanted to make sure she didn't feel left out as we welcomed Callyn into the family...needless to say, I think I worried for nothing. When we brought Callyn home, Sedona jumped around and tried to figure out what I had in my arms. She smelled Callyn's blanket and then saw the blanket move...she backed up and started to bark at the moving blanket. After that, she gave the blanket a big lick and then went back to her business of greeting me. So far, Sedona has been very well behaved with the baby and isn't acting too jealous. Nanny & Pop have helped out by taking Sedona for her morning walks, since mom is out of commission for awhile in the walking department. Today, they are taking Sedona for a hike, so she will be nice and tuckered out afterwards. Here are some pictures of Sedona and Callyn...my bed is getting crowded, so Callyn will be moved to her crib pretty soon.





No comments:

Post a Comment