Nanny got the pleasure of driving Callyn home from the hospital since Cory was still in New Mexico. If anyone knows my mom, she is the most careful and overly cautious driver I know. Even though we were only driving 5 miles, I still made sure to tell her to drive even slower than usual and to take the speed bumps in our neighborhood with extreme care. We made is safely home!
Last night, Cory and I decided to venture out to Target to buy a diaper genie...we buckled Callyn in her car seat and took her for her 2nd official ride. One thing I learned is that you can't buckle a baby into the car seat if she is swaddled...if anyone knows how to do this without unswaddling, let me know. Callyn doesn't realize she's been in the car twice because both times she has been sound asleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment